NorthEast Get Together

take4roll10

Moderator
Anyone from New England,New York or anyone else I was thinking of having a get together this spring.I think it would be fun.There is a place here in Waterford Ct. called Harkness Park that is a picnic area(it has a beach also and dogs are welcome).It is a goregeous place lots of shade and tons of acres. Anyone interested? I was thinking barbecue as you can cook there. I think it would be fun and get to meet everyone and there gangs.

DATE: TBA - Spring Time
TIME: TBA
LOCATION: Harkness Park: Waterford, CT
http://www.stateparks.com/harkness_memorial.html

Roll Call:
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. PattyMaine
4. MissSuzie
5. Take4Roll10
6. Jan244
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Last edited:
Calling Ann, MissJennyGirl, Tofupup, and Lightplum..............who else is in the area..........................
 
Get Together

Okay guys I was thinking about the get together for us.My friend Ann is comming from Tenn the week of Memorial Day to do a 3 day agility trial her. She is Flying in on a Wed. and I (thinking again) maybe we could do the picnic on a Thurs. or Fri.while she was here. She is bringing Sting's two cousins Ace and Jet.What is your input on this ?
 
Sounds good to us. Hopefully one of us will be employed by then and that may make a difference, but other than that.......sounds great!
 
That's a three hour drive for me :biggrin2: I could do it, but it will depend on the day. During the week would be a no go for me, though.
 
I work during the week, so Thurs and Fri wouldn't be good for me. However, if everyone prefers a weekday, I can see if I can take off...
 
I'd love to come, but it takes us most of a day to drive down and I work during the week. A weekend would be much better or me....
 
If the weekend is not a big show weekend, I could come. If anyone is interested, I could do a grooming and trimming seminar. Just bring a grooming table if you have one, and of course your dogs. I have 4 or 5 tables if Tofu Pup comes.
 
I am so jealous! What are the chances that I can convince DH to drive what...14 hours to CT?

*sigh* Maybe next time! I want to see lots of pictures!
 
Back
Top