Observing how Mia plays

She is such a darling. No miseries about her 'disability', just goes and has her life just the way she can. And so sweet of the rest of the family. Hi there Mia.
 
Aw, lovely pic. You know I choked up a little when you said about Trapp dropping his ball for Mia. What a great little fellow he is.
 
Just warms my heart that she is doing so very well and adjusting in such a short time. Your boys are surley being good to her and showing her the way.
 
Mia is having a zoomin good time!

Holy cow..I do not know what has gotton into Mia..but she is having a rip roaring time this morning,zooming from room to room.

She has a new found confidance this morning that is awesome to see.
 
Oh no, not the zoomies! When Boo gets the zoomies, my rugs go flying, his bed goes flying, the couch takes a beating, my bed takes a beating and I run to close the bathroom door before he flies thru the shower curtan. It's so good to hear that she is getting so confident & comfortable. Seeee she's happy!!!!!:smile2:
 
I love sheltie zoomies!

Bailey believes whenever she gets the zoomies, anything in her path is fair game. This usually means she will zoom by with my slipper in her mouth :lol:
 
That kind of "bowing" to play is classic behaviour. Bacca actually does it very similar, with the little jumps as well.

I'm so happy for your new family! Its such a joy when people like you can open their hearts and homes to pups in need!
 
Back
Top