Observing how Mia plays

Holy cow..I do not know what has gotton into Mia..but she is having a rip roaring time this morning,zooming from room to room.

She has a new found confidance this morning that is awesome to see.


Wow, she's really starting to understand the layout of the house if she's zooming around! That's so awesome.

Michelle and Brian, I am truly jealous that you were able to adopt this sweet little girl. But she is one lucky little lady, with a equally lucky family!!!
 
That kind of "bowing" to play is classic behaviour. Bacca actually does it very similar, with the little jumps as well.

I'm so happy for your new family! Its such a joy when people like you can open their hearts and homes to pups in need!

Thank you Barb.That means alot.
 
Zoey does that as well, where she'll lay low on her front paws, having them spread out, and jumps and circle around her play target.

I have a video of it, but it's on facebook and my privacy settings are quite high. I'll check if I can get it on youtube or something.
 
Yuko usually initiates play with Brutus but since she's a lot bigger, the play never lasts for more than a minute. She just usually teases Brutus with her signature jaw snaps.

Once or twice a day, Yuko wil run the entire length of the house several times. She will start running from the living room goes to the kitchen, bathroom, garage and repeat it 2-3 times. I guess it's my sheltie's way of exercising! :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top