Our First Tornado

So glad to hear that you're ok, you're only a couple of hours away from where we live.

Extreme weather like that really scares me. I have nightmares about tornadoes every so often.

I was just talking to a friend of mine about tornado dreams last week! Apparently they're supposed to have a meaning that something in your life you feel is out of control..but that could apply to pretty much everyone. All I know is every tornado dream I've had scared the crap outta me! Ironically they've stopped being as frequent since I ended my last relationship. Good thing x2 I guess.
 
I was just talking to a friend of mine about tornado dreams last week! Apparently they're supposed to have a meaning that something in your life you feel is out of control..

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, lol. There are many aspects of my life that feel out of my control. :o

In my dreams the Tornadoes are usually chasing me as I struggle to hide or get away from them. :eek2:
 
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, lol. There are many aspects of my life that feel out of my control. :o

In my dreams the Tornadoes are usually chasing me as I struggle to hide or get away from them. :eek2:

Yep, mine too! I have nightmares about volcanoes erupting, too. Lava comes through the walls and I'm on my bed as it flows underneath, slowly burning my bed as I sink down. Not so fun! You know those dreams where you wake up right before you die? I often don't wake up at that crucial moment, and I die (in the dream lol) THOSE freak me out big time!

I know you've had a lot of stressors lately and it sucks that even at "rest" you don't get much reprieve :( I do hope things look up soon!
 
Yep, mine too! I have nightmares about volcanoes erupting, too. Lava comes through the walls and I'm on my bed as it flows underneath, slowly burning my bed as I sink down. Not so fun! You know those dreams where you wake up right before you die? I often don't wake up at that crucial moment, and I die (in the dream lol) THOSE freak me out big time!

I know you've had a lot of stressors lately and it sucks that even at "rest" you don't get much reprieve :( I do hope things look up soon!

Thanks, things have been ok, its been a while since I had one of these dreams, I'm about due for one actually. I seem to get them approx. once a year and no particular time. :smile2:
 
Yep, mine too! I have nightmares about volcanoes erupting, too. Lava comes through the walls and I'm on my bed as it flows underneath, slowly burning my bed as I sink down. Not so fun! You know those dreams where you wake up right before you die? I often don't wake up at that crucial moment, and I die (in the dream lol) THOSE freak me out big time!

I know you've had a lot of stressors lately and it sucks that even at "rest" you don't get much reprieve :( I do hope things look up soon!
Sounds like you should stop the peparoni on the pizza so late :lol: I almost never dream and remember it. Used to have on decades ago where I drove a jeep off a cliff and was falling, I learned to enjoy the fall so I think the boogie man moved on to softer targets :biggrin2:
 
You were very lucky -- and I'm so glad you're safe!

We've been through tornadoes, typhoons, hurricanes and earthquakes. I'm ready for boring weather!!!!! :razz:
 
You were very lucky -- and I'm so glad you're safe!

Thank you : )

We've been through tornadoes, typhoons, hurricanes and earthquakes. I'm ready for boring weather!!!!! :razz:

The weather has been crazy!! Death Valley just broke 2 WORLD records. 1 for highest low temp (107 at 4am I think) and highest 24 hour average (117 degree average over 24 hours). What's the world coming to? I'm afraid to see what hurricane season has in store.
 
Back
Top