our training in february

lunatic face

Forums Enthusiast
this month we trained one day with krisztina kabai, which was really great!
I never had such a tricky trainings course! you had to concentrate on really every single obstacle! but that's one thing I can't really good and so it was perfect for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twzdSPwD-Ts

last friday we had our second training with daniel schröder and tobias wüst.
it's great they've got their own agility school and we "just" have to drive about 2,5 hours. so we can manage to go there several times a year.

damn that was pretty exhausting! never had such a muscle ache only because of agility!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZdIpVlOAE

hope, you like watching :smile2:
 
I got Dizzy Just watching, Great job Guys, I also Noticed that in all that turning & Jumping Face only clipped the one bar right at the end of the second video, Looks like that problem is anchient history for the most part, he's also working at distance really, really nicely.

You guys have really come a long way as a team Congrates I know you have Both put in a lot of time and effort and it really shows.
 
Awesome! My jaw just dropped! What a smashing dog and the control you two have! And I love how he stops dead on the contacts, he is solid. You an an inspiration to an agility novice:smile2:
 
Super impressive!! That looked like so much fun as well! :yes:Not only am I in awe of your performance I'm also in awe that you could remember those tricky courses at such speed. :eek2: As Labgirl has said - inspirational and a joy to watch:biggrin2::pop
 
crazy europeans!:eek2::lol:
man oh man
i am surprised how u got up after falling down, I can see why you were aching all over!!!
Face has come such a long way, as if she wasn't already awesome before, WELL handled, beautiful work!!!!
 
thank you all for the nice comments :o

we still trying to get better! (especially me :cool:)

@hurtseverywhere: yes of course it's much better with the dropped bars! she's taking her job pretty more serious now.

maybe we'll be good enough this year to be able to compete at our national championships (the big one is also needed to be able to qualify for EO next year). cross your fingers! :smile2:
 
Back
Top