Pearls of thought from Ian

Piper may be older and slower but he’s a smart cookie! He knows the other dogs could steal from him if I’m not watching so whenever he gets a cookie or a treat he takes it to the carpet by the door and he basically puts himself into the corner with his butt facing out. Fortunately they’re either polite enough not to try or I’ve threatened them enough to leave Piper alone lol. Piper even tried to eat Finnie’s food one day (Finnie was in a sit and wait for supper) but fortunately with his little jaw he wasn’t able to get much before I stopped him🤣
 
Piper may be older and slower but he’s a smart cookie! He knows the other dogs could steal from him if I’m not watching so whenever he gets a cookie or a treat he takes it to the carpet by the door and he basically puts himself into the corner with his butt facing out. Fortunately they’re either polite enough not to try or I’ve threatened them enough to leave Piper alone lol. Piper even tried to eat Finnie’s food one day (Finnie was in a sit and wait for supper) but fortunately with his little jaw he wasn’t able to get much before I stopped him🤣
Spitfire was always the threat. All the others understand your bowl and NOT his. Spitfire will try anything if he thinks he can pull it off. Add in he is getting a little senile and I really have to get him started before Ian's bowl is set down, Ian asked me to post another pearl

Pearl #9: if you respond really well to 'cookie' about half the time that your sheep is in a hurry you can score treats.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
Back
Top