Penny and Trevor say Hi from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakzie

Forums Regular
Here are a couple pictures of Penny. She is about 4 1/2 years old now. She just lost her older sister Shelby a month ago after a few months struggle with leukemia.

Here is Penny on the couch.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/P10104861024x768.jpg

Here is Penny looking inquisitive.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/P10104481024x768.jpg

Now we just got Trevor from the same breeder we got Penny from. I found out from you guys that 6 weeks is a little young but Trevor is doing really well. He sleeps through the night without a peep until he has to go to the bathroom. He is very playful and mischievous! We've had him a week now so he's 7 weeks now and is already become a member of the family.

Here are 3 pictures of the little man himself.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/P10105251024x768.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/P10105311024x768.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/P10105341024x768.jpg

Finally is some pictures of our late great Shelby. She was only 9 years young when we lost her to leukemia. At the time we put her down her red blood cell count was only 4 when a normal count is 50. We hated to put her to sleep but it was the right thing to do. :( We miss her immensely. Wasn't she a beauty?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/IMG_77491024x768.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/IMG_77501024x768.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/IMG_77981024x768.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/Kamakzie/IMG_77991024x768.jpg
 
Welcome Penny and Trevor. You two are just adorable. Trevor, I hope you are getting a hot water bottle to sleep with. You are really a little guy! Penny you are a beauty.

And Shelby was stunning. She waits at the bridge with so many of our pups here. I am sure my Cleveland found her straightaway, he was always such a ladies man.

The forum is great fun and so many here, have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Welcome again!
 
Welcome Penny and Trevor. Oh, those little puppy pictures get me everytime!! Is Trevor bi-black??

Shelby was a beauty and I'm sure she is missed. I had to make the same decision this past summer with my 12 year old cat. It is always difficult and they will always remain in our hearts.

Meggie sends Sheltie hugs to all!
 
Welcome!

I'm so sorry for your loss of Shelby, but now you have cute little Trevor to take up a new place in your heart!
 
Welcome! They are all precious. I'm sorry for your loss.

Please keep posting pictures. You have some beautiful pups.
 
All of your furbabies are so cute! I'm sorry for your loss of Shelby. But that pup Trevor is super cute! By the way, where are you at in Michigan? I'm curious to know who the breeder is that you got your pup from too. Welcome to the group if I haven't said it! You will love it here!
 
Welcome Penny and Trevor. Oh, those little puppy pictures get me everytime!! Is Trevor bi-black??

Shelby was a beauty and I'm sure she is missed. I had to make the same decision this past summer with my 12 year old cat. It is always difficult and they will always remain in our hearts.

Meggie sends Sheltie hugs to all!

I think he's what you call a tri-color.
 
All of your furbabies are so cute! I'm sorry for your loss of Shelby. But that pup Trevor is super cute! By the way, where are you at in Michigan? I'm curious to know who the breeder is that you got your pup from too. Welcome to the group if I haven't said it! You will love it here!

I'm in the Grand Rapids area. I believe she calls her business Crooked Creek Shelties. This might be her last litter because she is getting older and having surgery.
 
Shelby was beautiful - a very lovely face. I am sorry for your loss.

Penny is very lovely too! and little Trevor! he is adorable!!! I love sheltie puppies. My first sheltie was a tri.
 
I'm in the Grand Rapids area. I believe she calls her business Crooked Creek Shelties. This might be her last litter because she is getting older and having surgery.

All of my girls were adopted from your side of the state. One of them was actually from Grand Rapids! Are you snowed in? I heard on the news tonight that you got anywhere from 10 to 15 inches of snow around you. We haven't gotten anything yet. Hope you can get around in your chair despite all of the fluff!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top