Petsmile Professional Pet Toothpaste

ghggp

Moderator
After Baron completed his root canal, tooth reconstruction and tooth cleaning the dental vet recommended this product.

Petsmile Professional Pet Toothpaste
http://petsmile.ca/


  • Awarded the VOHC seal for plaque inhibition
  • The only pet toothpaste that requires no brushing
  • Natural London broil beef flavor
  • Safe and food grade ingredients
I got it for my boys. Has anyone else used this product? Love the fact that it works with no brushing!
 
"Love the fact that it works with no brushing"
Absolutely also for me, but obviously we can not buy it here in the EU (yet)
 
Yes, I bought it on Amazon!

The canine dental vet told me to just put a dime sized amount on my finger or toothbrush and apply half on the left side then right side of their mouth. He said some dogs like it so much they will lick it off a spoon!

Apparently, the enzymes in the toothpaste stops the tarter from forming on the teeth!

See video...
 
I've been looking at petsmile and this stuff...
http://www.pettura.com/dental-product-for-dogs/
Fillion just had his teeth cleaned, its way more expensive than these products! Plus he felt like doo-doo for a good 24 hrs.
I read a lot on the subject, one dog dentist said if you brush every day or even every other day, you will do some good. He said if you're gonna brush once a week, don't even bother LOL
 
Margi, are you using it daily? Interesting comment on weekly brushing from your vet!
To clarify, my vet didn't say that, a dog dentist on line said that in an article I was reading during my research...

Right now I am using up the Petrodex toothpaste I already had, was looking for a possible better product to buy when it's gone. Looks like its either the petsmile or the pettura...

I did order these toothbrushes which came yesterday.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHBV23J/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Fillion fought me MUCH less last nite using it than the regular style baby toothbrush I had. He still doesn't like it, but I got to brush much longer with this, its VERY soft!
 
Back
Top