Pip at 7 weeks

Aearoniel

Forums Regular
I've just received the cutest photo update yet, my little boy is turning into a handsome guy. He's getting fluffier :biggrin2: can't wait to go pick him up on Sunday I'm not going to be able to sleep for the excitement. Luckily I've got an agility show on Saturday managing a ring for the whole day plus running the girls should tire me out and if it doesn't I'm at a wedding reception in the evening!
 

Attachments

  • Pip.JPG
    Pip.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 43
he is soooooooooo cute, i want him, wanna hold and love on and get puppy kisses...
and he really does look like a Pip, that name fits so well....
you gonna have fun with him...he got a certain spark in his eyes
 
He gorgeous! I'm waiting for mine too. He's a little over 4 weeks right now... at least I have lots of time to prepare!
 
Oh he is just so adorable! Good thing you have a busy day Saturday... I would just be a total impatient nut the day before going to pick up that adorable fur-ball you've been waiting for :)

So excited for you!
 
Oh my goodness, how cute! I remember that last week of waiting took forever—and I waited 9 months for my Buffy. I love those little tri's.
 
He gorgeous! I'm waiting for mine too. He's a little over 4 weeks right now... at least I have lots of time to prepare!

Just spread it out! don't prepare too much at once, I've bought everything and puppy proofed and now have nothing left to do! Just under 4 days to wait and I keep buying more toys! Soon he'll own all the ones in the store!

Oh my goodness, how cute! I remember that last week of waiting took forever—and I waited 9 months for my Buffy. I love those little tri's.

Tell me about it we booked him in September and that's been long enough! The days just seem to be getting longer and longer the closer I get to him coming home and I just know as soon as he is here they'll start to fly past! So unfair.
 
Back
Top