Piper Utility trial November 8th

Piper's mom

Moderator
Here's the video from Piper's qualifying run. Pay special attention to the first search for article #1. He's so smart it amazes me! I didn't want to get overly excited until I heard the judge say congratulations lol...
Sorry about the quality...my sister was the videographer and clearly she needs to keep her day job lol.
 
Last edited:
I should add that I believe that Piper caught my expression on my face when he almost returned with the wrong article (I had thought ok...you've screwed me again....)
That's when he suddenly turned and returned the bell to the pile and picked up the correct one.
The judge told me that it was a good thing she hadn't started to return to me as it probably would've distracted Piper.
He amazes me sometimes!
 
Wow, the exuberance Piper shows in the ring is so impressive! You just can't train that! It just shows how much fun he is having with you!
You guys just took my breath away. Piper, I want to give you a HUGE VIRTUAL HUG!

That was one impressive round - WE at SN are all so proud of you guys! The dedication you have and the love of Piper is just heartwarming!
Go, Lisa and Piper! GREAT JOB!
 
Wow, where are you proficient :yes:

it is so beautiful to look at - a pleasure to see Piper work :hugs
I love watching him in the videos! I don't look at him when we're heeling, can cause a lag so I just place my faith in him and trust he'll be there. He trusts me too. I'm finding as I become more confident in the ring he does better...if I'm nervous he picks up on it right away and doesn't perform as well. Love this boy❤️❤️❤️.
 
Oh my goodness, what a good boy! You've done a fabulous job training him! He was spot on! Such fun to watch how focused he is. Congratuations, Lisa!! :biggrin2:
Thank you Ann! I played with him more in the ring than I used to and I maintained the physical connection with him by petting him all the time... makes all the difference! If I'm too serious I lose him fast, and understandably so. He's just the smartest!
 
Back
Top