Piper's mom
Moderator
https://imgur.com/a/cWqYq
Here's my boy with all his ribbons, we had an absolutely amazing day. First off the Sheltie specialty obedience trial this morning (8:30, early day) where we won High in Class with 192.5 (lost 3 points because my slow wasn't slow enough), we also won a lovely picture of a Sheltie and some dog cookies (for Piper, he deserves that and more!). Later it was the regular obedience where we scored a whopping 197.5 and a High in Class and his CD title! Later in the afternoon it was Rally where we managed to score a High in Class even though I screwed up on the figure 8 (the judge had moved the signs over to accommodate a larger dog right at the end of the walk thru and I should've asked him to show me but I didn't...live and learn lol) we got 89 but would've had 99 but for me but we did get his Rally novice title!
Tomorrow we have one obedience trial (I'm not moving up, not ready for open yet) so it'll be practice and one Rally where I'm going to move up to advanced. Piper will do better off leash than on. I must say I've enjoyed myself so much this weekend, it was an absolute blast! The breeder is already saying that my next dog will have to be a show dog (so she can have the bragging rights of a champion obedience dog) which I'm fine with lol.
Here's my boy with all his ribbons, we had an absolutely amazing day. First off the Sheltie specialty obedience trial this morning (8:30, early day) where we won High in Class with 192.5 (lost 3 points because my slow wasn't slow enough), we also won a lovely picture of a Sheltie and some dog cookies (for Piper, he deserves that and more!). Later it was the regular obedience where we scored a whopping 197.5 and a High in Class and his CD title! Later in the afternoon it was Rally where we managed to score a High in Class even though I screwed up on the figure 8 (the judge had moved the signs over to accommodate a larger dog right at the end of the walk thru and I should've asked him to show me but I didn't...live and learn lol) we got 89 but would've had 99 but for me but we did get his Rally novice title!
Tomorrow we have one obedience trial (I'm not moving up, not ready for open yet) so it'll be practice and one Rally where I'm going to move up to advanced. Piper will do better off leash than on. I must say I've enjoyed myself so much this weekend, it was an absolute blast! The breeder is already saying that my next dog will have to be a show dog (so she can have the bragging rights of a champion obedience dog) which I'm fine with lol.
