Poop flag markers?

VAKellyGirl

Forums Novice
Hi Everyone:

I know this might sound rather strange, but does anyone have recommendations for where I can get some flags/markers for poop? :lol:

The reason I ask is my sweet Sheltie (Kelly) has a tendency of pooping in a LARGE circle. Not so much of a problem when she does this in my backyard, but is a problem when we go on walks. She starts in one area, and then moves to another spot, leaves a poop, and repeats till she's finished. I try to be a responsible pet owner, and pick up after my dog but I have a feeling there may have been an instance or two that I missed something.

I've checked on the usual sites (i.e., petco and petsmart) but nothing. Did see something at another site, but not sure if it's legit.

Thanks again for your help.
 
When there was major road construction in our area, we got inexpensive Marking Flags at Home Depot, so they wouldn't accidentally dig up our sprinker system.
 
When there was major road construction in our area, we got inexpensive Marking Flags at Home Depot, so they wouldn't accidentally dig up our sprinker system.

I use these all the time for work. You can get a bundle of them really cheap. They are metal wire posts with several colors of flags that you can choose from.
 
I love Chris' creative response, but I have to ask....if you are going to flag the poop, why wouldn't you just pick it up behind her???? I'm missing something? :confused2:
 
I love Chris' creative response, but I have to ask....if you are going to flag the poop, why wouldn't you just pick it up behind her???? I'm missing something? :confused2:
:lol: lol kinda glad you asked it...I was thinking the same thing if your traipsing around with flags wouldnt it just be easier to scoop as your are going??
 
For picking up fresh poop at night, I always wished that I had one of those infrared heat detecting cameras. :-) Oh well, when a conventional flashlight failed, the bottom of my shoe always did a good job of finding those stray poop pieces.
 
:lol: lol kinda glad you asked it...I was thinking the same thing if your traipsing around with flags wouldnt it just be easier to scoop as your are going??

LOL....definitely spoken by someone who does not have a dog that walks a fast pace while dropping poos out her behind :wink2:

I totally get why she would need it. When we walk Chloe, she walks really really fast with poop popping out all over. There really is no time to pick up without them moving on or in circles. With no street lights and being pitch black out at night, finding the poo is definitely a challenge. Wish it was that easy, as just bending down and scooping as you go!
 
Back
Top