Portable on the go dog shower

Piper's mom

Moderator
I ordered this portable shower from Amazon (sorry Margi hahaha...another link for you to buy something for your dogs)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00TUA98JA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Now that the weather is getting hot I thought what a great idea to cool them off while on a walk!
I'm going to start using the stroller again with these two and I'll have the ability to carry a couple extra water bottles with me. Keep cool and walk on lol!
 
I've seen that before but never really thought about buying one but it could be useful in the southern summers.......
Here too. I know it won't soak their whole body but just wetting the neck is enough to cool them down. Would be good for those who do agility or outdoor classes.
 
although???? must be something else on the wish list................
Isn't there always :ROFLMAO:

I NEED to buy Finnie another collar...for the life of me I cannot find his! Piper has a blue martingale and Finnie has a brown one. I remember taking it off him about 3 weeks ago (they typically don't wear them in the house or yard) and when I looked for it afterwards I couldn't find it. Since then I've been using a slip collar on him hoping I'd find his but no luck. How does it just disappear???
For that though we need to go to the pet store.
 
Isn't there always :ROFLMAO:

I NEED to buy Finnie another collar...for the life of me I cannot find his! Piper has a blue martingale and Finnie has a brown one. I remember taking it off him about 3 weeks ago (they typically don't wear them in the house or yard) and when I looked for it afterwards I couldn't find it. Since then I've been using a slip collar on him hoping I'd find his but no luck. How does it just disappear???
For that though we need to go to the pet store.
around here, collars that can't be found have generally been chewed/eaten:winkgrin:
 
Brodie would be like "but I didn't bark, why are you doing this to me???" (we use a water squiter at training classes when anyone gets too barky...) Have to let us know how the puppers like it.

It came today and I attached it to a 1 litre pop bottle and it was a big game (of course) lol! Very good spray and Finnie was jumping up in the air to try to get the water, Piper of course was barking and trying to run through it:ROFLMAO:!
Going to have to teach them that this isn't a game (although it could be lol)...everything is a game to these two when it involves water lol.
 
Back
Top