Mally's Mom
Forums Enthusiast
Don and I went out this afternoon. When we came home, we found that Mally threw up, quite a bit in the kitchen.
He has been drinking water.........and acting pretty much the same as usual.
I took him for a short, slow walk, which he liked. (He loves "outside".) His poo-poo was normal. (good sign)
Please do keep our Mr. Mally in you thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.
ps I am so happy that I have my Sheltie Nation friends here to reach out to. You understand.
He has been drinking water.........and acting pretty much the same as usual.
I took him for a short, slow walk, which he liked. (He loves "outside".) His poo-poo was normal. (good sign)
Please do keep our Mr. Mally in you thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.
ps I am so happy that I have my Sheltie Nation friends here to reach out to. You understand.

