sheltieluvr6
Forums Enthusiast
Hey everyone!
I haven't been on here in forever, but I just got the best news! My breeder emailed me and told me that Spider gave to birth to 2 small tri males, 1 tri female, and a blue male. I'm really hoping for the blue male even though I originally wanted a bi black. I don't care anymore
Now that he's born though, I'm wondering what steps come next. What things do I need before getting him? It's only about a month and a half away!
Any advice/suggestions would be great! And I'll put up pictures when the breeder sends them to me.
I haven't been on here in forever, but I just got the best news! My breeder emailed me and told me that Spider gave to birth to 2 small tri males, 1 tri female, and a blue male. I'm really hoping for the blue male even though I originally wanted a bi black. I don't care anymore

Now that he's born though, I'm wondering what steps come next. What things do I need before getting him? It's only about a month and a half away!
Any advice/suggestions would be great! And I'll put up pictures when the breeder sends them to me.


