Quebec Shelties

meryashetlands

Forums Novice
Hello everyone :smile2:,

my name is Marie-Eve and I live in Quebec, Canada. I share my life with my lovely husband and our 4 adorable shelties. My dogs are my biggest passion and the love I have for them is......enormous.

Not an easy feeling to describe but I did wrote a little something a few years back, about the way they make me feel. I share these words with you so you can relate & understand the depth of what we share.

"Bringing a Shetland Sheepdog into your life is like being in a garden filled with an incredible and inexhaustible quantity of love, beauty, intelligence and sensitivity. This little being full of surprises and secrets will quickly become a source of joy, tenderness and will be your faithful accomplice and this, for all of his life.

A Shetland is like a fragrance you cannot get tired of, a caress on the cheek when your heart is aching. It is like slipping into a hot and comfy bed by a cold night of winter. It is soothing sun of a sunday afternoon...it is all this and much more..."


Happy to meet you all !
 
Aww..what a lovely writing! Yes I think you captured the true description,of life with a sheltie.

Welcome to you & your shelties.Hope to hear more about them,and of course we all love pictures~
 
Welcome to a fellow Canadian (I'm from southern Ontario). Love how you describe owning a Sheltie. They bring so much to our lives. Like Michele says, we do love to see pictures of everyone's babies. If you are not a premium member, a photosharing site like Shutterfly or Photobucket is a good way to show them off.
 
Welcome, Marie-Eve and your four dear ones -- oops, five counting DH! You expressed so eloquently what is in all our hearts. What a treasure you will be to Sheltie Nation! :smile2:

P.S. What are your Shelties' names? Boys and girls?
 
What a beautiful description of these wonderful dogs!! Where in Quebec are you? My fathers family is there-he grew up in Quebec city, beautiful place.
 
Hello! What a lovely way to introduce yourself. Welcome to the group.

Did anyone mention how much we love pictures?
 
Hello Marie-Eve just wanted to welcome you and your 4 Shelties to the forum. I think you explained how all of us here feel about our little ones.
 
Back
Top