three quick questions for all you show folks.
Where should the back feet be when Jake is stacked?
Can I train him to hold his tail lower? When he is excited he hold's it like Luna does.
For show grooming where should the feathers on the front legs start? The bottom end of Jake's feathers starts at ground level. I know to trim the hair on his back legs from the hock down but am I missing anything else?
thanks everyone!
Where should the back feet be when Jake is stacked?
Can I train him to hold his tail lower? When he is excited he hold's it like Luna does.
For show grooming where should the feathers on the front legs start? The bottom end of Jake's feathers starts at ground level. I know to trim the hair on his back legs from the hock down but am I missing anything else?
thanks everyone!
