Ready for my closeup

Sharon7

Moderator
Juno turned 19 weeks old on Friday. I guess next month we'll start stating her age in months not weeks. She has stayed at 14 inches for the last 3 weeks, but that still puts her on the curve to 16 inches at maturity. I hope she makes that size. Weighs 14lb.

I took her ears out and I think they are already done! She is teething, but they are staying down nicely. She has very thin ear leather so that is in our favor. Fur is really growing and the longer outer coat hairs are starting to come.

Today she will be finally able to walk anywhere so she'll have some fun today at the fields trying to chase the frisbees, or rather, chasing the other two who are chasing the frisbee.

Here she is:

IMG_6585.jpg
 
Juno is a beautiful girl! Her ears are looking good so far although it doesn’t take much for them to start to go up. I was taping Finnie’s ears when he was a pup and I waited a week in between and it was too late. Now he’s got one up one down most of the time…no amount of taping would fix it!
I agree with Ann, if you keep up with it the glycerin might help to keep them tipped.
 
Back
Top