Revel 15/07/99 - 05/07/16

Julia - so sorry to read about your loss, in your loving post about Revel, to have 17 years together which is a blessing, but it certainly does not make sorrow less.
I really feel with you :hugs
 
Oh, Julia, I was so sorry to read this post!

Precious Revel could not have had a more dedicated caring owner or a more loving home. You were certainly blessed to have had him for 17 years. Some of us are truly blessed to have a sheltie that truly changes our lives. Revel was that and more for you! May he run free at Rainbow Bridge waiting for you to be reunited with him one day.

I will never forget the movie you posted of him running in the meadows. Although he was moving slowly you could tell how happy he was as he trotted along.

Virtual hugs to you.
 
Having lost a wonderful girl at almost 17 as well, I am so sorry for you. Loss is so difficult when it is a heart dog who has shared so much of your life and taught you many life lessons. Shelties are precious that way, they impart so much to our lives. There is really no comfort for the ache, it just seems to lessen a bit with time. I too remember the pictures of your beautiful boy in pastoral surroundings and thought how fitting for a sheltie. He was so handsome in those shots. I am sitting here with tears flowing remembering those, because I thought they were so pretty. Blessings on you during this sad time!!!!
 
Julia, I'm so sorry for your loss. Revel was an amazing sheltie and lived a long and happy life. May he rest peacefully. Hugs to you and your family!
 
Julia, Mr Chance wanted to send his condolences also as he felt a kinship with Revel. He hopes your heart is easing a bit remembering the good times with your beloved Revel.
 
Back
Top