Ribbon Quilts

Fergus

Forums Enthusiast
Came upon this site this morning. What a cool idea for showing off your pup's ribbons. I have a bunch from my collies (from before I owned them) but my kids usually use them when they're playing dog show LOL...DOn't think there's enough for a quilt but maybe if Clancy does well in obedience and agility...
No pressure, Clancy :biggrin2:

Quilting Cove Ribbon Quilts, etc
 
What a find! I love the first quilt, the one without the photo. It's gorgeous.

What a creative idea!
 
WOW! The Jrs. quilt is magnificent... but I don't know if I could stand to let my rosettes be cut up! :eek2:
 
They are gorgeous. I have a friend who makes quilts like this, and has done them from horse ribbons. She made a quilt/wall hanging for my daughter when she got married that had squares all about her life, and had everyone at the wedding sign it. It was the most wonderful and unique keepsake. I'm sure she could duplicate these if anyone is interested. Just PM me.
 
They are gorgeous. I have a friend who makes quilts like this, and has done them from horse ribbons. She made a quilt/wall hanging for my daughter when she got married that had squares all about her life, and had everyone at the wedding sign it. It was the most wonderful and unique keepsake. I'm sure she could duplicate these if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

What an absolutely wonderful lifetime gift. I'm sure it will be a treasured family heirloom.
 
I don't have any ribbons, but I was thinking of ordering myself something like that down the road. You can go to several photo print sites and they have all kinds of gifts you can make with your pictures. Last Christmas I went through all of my mom's old photos and ordered my grandmother a huge (and very nice) photo album of everybody in our family.

http://www.shutterfly.com

I don't think Shutterfly has the quilts (I'm sure which one it was. Maybe Clark Color?), but they do have the photobooks and all other sorts of nice photo gifts.

http://www.clarkcolor.com/

That's the link for the other photo site. My Mom uses the Clark Color photo store. I've never bought anything from them.
 
Back
Top