RIP Rada

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.



Thank you for this information--I will pass it on to my dad & family.

I did not know Rada very well, but I know how important she was to my family. Also, she and Bentley were very good friends. They loved playing together the times when we went home when they were puppies.

Here is a picture of Bentley (left) and Rada (right). I hope she is running free and barking and playing ball (her favorite things) at Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.sheltieforums.com/album.php?albumid=218&pictureid=2430

*sigh*, this picture puts tears in my eyes :no:
 
Ashley I am so sorry to hear this, maybe if all 5 year old Shelties gather together at the Bridge, Gypsy will care for Bentley's good friend Rada. My prayers to your family.
 
I am so sorry. There's never a good time to loose a loved one but to be taken tragically is truly heartbreaking. I will keep Rada's family and extended family in my thoughts. Hugs to Bentley!

Dani
Staymat Magnificent Journey UD
Armitage Dazzling Spun Gold CDX, RAE
Double Dare Derrick CD, RAE
Blackmyst Poker Face
 
So sorry for your loss (give your dad a hug for us!)

I can't imagine the pain he must be going thru.

condolencses.

scottanddeb
 
How is your dad doing?

He is doing okay. He says he still expects her to be around--I guess it's because it was so sudden.

He feels really guilty about it because he saw it happen but wasn't fast enough to get her to come back.

Thanks for asking Dani, that was really sweet.
 
Back
Top