Roomba watching

GlennR

Forums Enthusiast
Company is coming so I've unleashed the Roomba on the floors. Willow is pretty blase about it now. She checks it out for the first ten minutes or so but then just takes a high perch on the couch to supervise.

Checking it out:
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-bHq653C/0/b60c56c9/640/2019062108115434-IMG_1742-640.mp4

Supervising:
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-t2zDwvC/0/aae69016/XL/2019062108224434-IMG_1744-XL.jpg

She's wearing fuschia pants today with a pink ruffle as her heat continues.
 
Company is coming so I've unleashed the Roomba on the floors. Willow is pretty blase about it now. She checks it out for the first ten minutes or so but then just takes a high perch on the couch to supervise.
My Shark is about to die a horrid smelly death. Haven't had a Roomba in years. I can't see which model you have. Can you still take the roller off to cut out the hair?
 
My Shark is about to die a horrid smelly death. Haven't had a Roomba in years. I can't see which model you have. Can you still take the roller off to cut out the hair?

You can take them out but the new pet ones are designed with rubber beaters that don't require hair removal from them unlike the old bristle brushes. I don't know if they still sell mine, an 870.

I think this is the current pet vacuum.
https://www.irobot.com/roomba/e-series
 
Back
Top