Ruckus starts herding!

ruckusluvr

Forums Enthusiast
I joined the Central Kentucky Herding Group Club today. So now Ruckus and I can go once a month to herd sheep, or ducks! They have a contest once a year! I really hope that Ruckus and I like herding!
 
Wow! That sounds like fun! I hope you both enjoy it! You will have to take pics and let us know how Ruckus does! I can't wait to hear the stories! :winkgrin:
 
I don't need a club to get Bacca into herding....he does very well herding ME! :rolleyes2:

Enjoy! I'm sure Ruckus will love it!
 
Wonderful for you and Ruckus! I've heard great things about that club. :yes:

Jessica- for herding in Ohio you go to Judi Bigham in Nova. It would be a straight shot down 224 east for you.

Google Hado-Bar Farms Nova, Ohio

Judi is fantastic, I can't say enough great things about her.


Sherri
Falmist
 
Hey, I've been to the central KY club before. It's been a few months... things have been hectic, but it's a neat opportunity. Hopefully your dog enjoys it :)
 
Cool! Hope you enjoy it! I had a great time taking Rain. She's getting ready to start training heavily to get ready for trialing. I wish you the best! :smile2:
 
Back
Top