Sally is safe!!!

So glad to hear that her bloodwork came back well. She looks soooo much happier. Thanks to you for giving her her life back.
 
Keep Sally in your prayers. She is going to have the tumor removed on Monday. I went back and forth about the surgery. But, I think it will be best to go ahead and do it. This way we will know if the tumor is cancer or not. The vet thinks she will come through surgery fine. If all goes well she will be home Monday night.
 
Keep Sally in your prayers. She is going to have the tumor removed on Monday. I went back and forth about the surgery. But, I think it will be best to go ahead and do it. This way we will know if the tumor is cancer or not. The vet thinks she will come through surgery fine. If all goes well she will be home Monday night.

Sally is on my prayer list. Please continue to update when you are able to.
Thanks.

ps Please give her a hug from me.
 
Prayers and crossed paws for Sally to come through with flying colors. She seems like a resilient old gal. Gotta love her. Thanks again for fostering this sweetie pie.
 
I will be praying that Sally comes through the surgery with no problems and that the tumor isn't cancerous. Thanks again Carol for taking such good care of her. Sally Belle is such a sweet pup.
 
Back
Top