Sandstorm here, i am gud

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Sandstorm here
all yu dogs! Do yor hoomans hav a crist mas tree? My hoomans got one. Mom put the horn mints on it! Wen i wag my tail neer the tree dad yells! But i am a gud dog! I am getting presents! I am!
 
Sargent Sandstorm! Whatever you do, do NOT pee on the tree. You are good.

Colonel Underpants
 
Callie hear. My humans don't have their tree yet -- they said they want a real one and will get it this weekend. I was only a puppy last year, but i got in truble for drinking the watre from under the tree. I thought they'd just moved my water dish.

I also get scolded for tearing the paper off the boxes under the tree. I'm a Sheltie and love paper -- how was I to know it wasn't a toy?
 
Olive heer:

Sargeant Sandstorm! Do not eet the shinie silvr stringee things! You wuld make sprkl poops! U wud not be gud!
 
I'm always so happy to see a message from Sandstorm. He really is the voice of his breed. :)
 
Thankyu dogs! I wish i cud pee on the tree but i will not! I am a sargent! Mom does not hav silver string things on the tree. I will eat the paper on kiss miss! I luv paper! I eat the birds paper.
 
Laddie here. Ahm a good dog too. My mom has a krismis tree out on the balcony. Itz a spiral thing with lots of lights. I can't pee on it.

Merry Krismis everyone! And Happy Hannaka too!

Laddie
 
Shelby here- my humans have a Christmas tree and a train that goes around. I love watching the train. I learned last year not to stick my wet nose on the train tracks you get a really big shock:gaah. My humans already gave me two wrapping paper tubes to chew apart into millions of little pieces! I love Christmas. Happy holidays to everyone.
 
Back
Top