KarenCurtis
Forums Sage
All yu dogs! My hoomans ar making me wear a costoom for hallow ween! We hav to go on a wok at a hopsbital to raise money for a therapy dog for the pashents!
Dad put the costoom on me and I had to model it! Mom and dad laffed
What can I do? Colonel Underpants yu ar a colonel what can I do? The costoom is a patriots hoodie! I am a patriot I am a Sargent! I is hoomiliated! Can the union help me?
Sandstorm
Dad put the costoom on me and I had to model it! Mom and dad laffed

What can I do? Colonel Underpants yu ar a colonel what can I do? The costoom is a patriots hoodie! I am a patriot I am a Sargent! I is hoomiliated! Can the union help me?
Sandstorm

I need to know as we are going to race and I have already been fitted with one of those costoom things. Now if there is food.... glorious foood! ... involved I am all in. But otherwise ... well my sheep wants it so OK :sadsmile: