Sandstorm; I had a bath. I am humiliated!!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
I am humiliated!! Dos the union say we must have a bath? My mom gave me a bath outside. Peeple saw me skinny. They laffed. I cried. I did not like it but I got cookies. I shud not be laffed at.
 
No, you should not be laughed at, Sandstorm. Laughing, snickering and chortling at a Sheltie lowers his self esteem. The only remedy is cookies. Cookies raise a Sheltie's self esteem. You need cookies, and then you will feel better and not hoomiliated.

Colonel Underpants
 
Diva here.

Bathes are great because when you are done and all dried people will be in awe of your sheltie beauty and oh and ah over you and give you your proper respect as a handsome sheltie. I say if you got it , flaunt it. :smile2:

However, you should really have a talk with your hoomans. Do they bathe in the front lawn? I think not. That is private stuff. Never show yourself until your fabulous. Cookies just don't make up for that.:no:
 
No, you should not be laughed at, Sandstorm. Laughing, snickering and chortling at a Sheltie lowers his self esteem. The only remedy is cookies. Cookies raise a Sheltie's self esteem. You need cookies, and then you will feel better and not hoomiliated.

Colonel Underpants

Sandstorm here;
I am so glad we are cuzins Colonel Underpants! The humans did not take pictures. The first time I had a bath they laffed and took pictures. It is not funny.
 
Diva here.

Bathes are great because when you are done and all dried people will be in awe of your sheltie beauty and oh and ah over you and give you your proper respect as a handsome sheltie. I say if you got it , flaunt it. :smile2:

However, you should really have a talk with your hoomans. Do they bathe in the front lawn? I think not. That is private stuff. Never show yourself until your fabulous. Cookies just don't make up for that.:no:

Sandstorm here;
I am handsum! I got a bath in front on the deck. Mom had a hose in the sink in the kitchen that went outside. It had warm water. I was still humiliated when I was wet. I was not handsum when I was wet. Tell Ember I am sorry her birthday was bad. She was humiliated.
 
Back
Top