Sca is one!

Does it collapse and all?

I don't know 100% for sure, but I am going to vote yes. It looks like it can. They don't sell them at our Wal-Mart but I was in Texarkana yesterday anyway so I decided to check prices. $30 was the cheapest I have seen them anywhere. Especially for that size! When I get mine (might be another week or two) then I will post pictures and let you know. :yes:
 
Does it collapse and all? I was very impressed with Cranberry's at the get together and so was Sca (he kept going in and checking it). Of course I upped it one size so he can stretch out.

And letting a Sable in your crate Fluffy :confused2: come on raise those standards....

That was Callie's crate- the green one. Cranberry uses the tan one though they may need to swap as the boy is gonna be bigger :winkgrin:
 
That was Callie's crate- the green one. Cranberry uses the tan one though they may need to swap as the boy is gonna be bigger :winkgrin:
That was a mansion for her then. I am surprised she did not tell the youngster to stay out of HER crate as he kept checking it out (I half expected to see him napping in it before the day was up). He is off to his vacation home today this weekend and it is 'supposed' to be here Thursday so he might get to test it.
 
Back
Top