See you in Heaven, my Love

angels

Forums Novice
Pepe, you gave me 13 years of your life.
You went to Heaven today.
My heart is broken. The house is empty without you.
I love you my dear Sheltie. I am glad I saw you this morning, and tell
you how much we love you.
You always will be in my heart, in my thoughts, in my dreams.
John and I love you forever, our dear friend.
Peace with you and I hope you found your Daddy in Heaven.
Love you
 
I'm so sorry. It's really too bad our beloved pets don't have longer lives to spend with us. Hugs headed your way.
 
Dear St. Francis,

We all know you made certain that Pepe and her Daddy were reunited right away. Please comfort Pepe's family in their grief.
In His name we ask,
Amen
 
I am so sorry your beloved Pepe passed on today. My heart hurts for you and I know how alone this loss feels but you must remember what a wonderful life you gave him full of love and devotion!! He lives on beyond this world.
 
Back
Top