vickaaayhay
Forums Regular
I got a professional camera for Christmas from my boyfriend because I'm obsessed with taking pictures of Aimee! LOL yay me!! Pics at the end!
Aimee is teething and growing out of her "afraid of everything" stage. After visiting my family this Christmas, meeting tons of people, transitioning from piddle pads to grass, exploring outdoors, she is now very curious and wants to be pet by everyone.
She's also been shadowing me very closely at home, it's adorable. She has to be next to me all the time! Luckily she is polite about it and lets me get work done when I need to. Last night at 3am I was studying and suddenly wondered where she was. I called for her and saw that she was beside me the whole time! Too precious! I brought her bed out next to me so she wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. She makes the bed look so comfy, hmm? She knows how to make Mommy jealous, since I would kill for sleep!
http://tinypic.com/r/25f0k6f/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2ij6n7/8
http://tinypic.com/r/acxzxl/8
http://tinypic.com/r/ofrbzp/8
http://tinypic.com/r/rldk00/8
And.. SNOW!
http://tinypic.com/r/2n1s853/8
http://tinypic.com/r/qrfa4n/8
http://tinypic.com/r/20hwykx/8
http://tinypic.com/r/29awf8l/8
Aimee is teething and growing out of her "afraid of everything" stage. After visiting my family this Christmas, meeting tons of people, transitioning from piddle pads to grass, exploring outdoors, she is now very curious and wants to be pet by everyone.
She's also been shadowing me very closely at home, it's adorable. She has to be next to me all the time! Luckily she is polite about it and lets me get work done when I need to. Last night at 3am I was studying and suddenly wondered where she was. I called for her and saw that she was beside me the whole time! Too precious! I brought her bed out next to me so she wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. She makes the bed look so comfy, hmm? She knows how to make Mommy jealous, since I would kill for sleep!

http://tinypic.com/r/25f0k6f/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2ij6n7/8
http://tinypic.com/r/acxzxl/8
http://tinypic.com/r/ofrbzp/8
http://tinypic.com/r/rldk00/8
And.. SNOW!

http://tinypic.com/r/2n1s853/8
http://tinypic.com/r/qrfa4n/8
http://tinypic.com/r/20hwykx/8
http://tinypic.com/r/29awf8l/8
