She’s here.....

Piper's mom

Moderator
Introducing Dyniques Crystal Blue Persuasion (Blueberry).
Perfect day for a highway drive...-25 C and clear, very nice drive. After meeting with the breeder, her dogs and Blueberry we left for home. She was very quiet on the drive home and even after we got home she wasn’t quite ready to come out of her shell. Piper met her first, he was a perfect gentleman. I then put her in ex pen to meet Finnie as I didn’t know how he’d react. He was very unsure as to just what she was, lots of barking. I left her in ex pen while we had supper and then took her (and other dogs) upstairs where she really came to life as you can see in video!
Too cold to take her out to potty yet but she did at least do all her business on pee pads (she is litter box trained)! Quite the little barker...I’m thinking I may have my hands full with this one:ROFLMAO:! But the fur on her...she has a better coat than Finnie!
It’s been very busy since I got home at 330 with her and this is honestly the first chance I’ve had to sit! She’s currently having a nap in her crate, she cried a bit then fell fast asleep...peace and quiet!
As you can see she already has the boys wrapped around her paws lolC40841F2-3D78-4175-B2D8-A16D9EE31A6C.jpeg95DD3C37-E6BB-4897-AB84-C91061B8B8FB.jpeg 836844EA-5573-4D34-99E0-3F390FCE58CD.pngD122FFFF-0B13-476E-B794-21BE6E1254B5.jpeg F687BA74-E2EC-468F-B9A2-911097F48395.jpeg
 
Introducing Dyniques Crystal Blue Persuasion (Blueberry).
Perfect day for a highway drive...-25 C and clear, very nice drive. After meeting with the breeder, her dogs and Blueberry we left for home. She was very quiet on the drive home and even after we got home she wasn’t quite ready to come out of her shell. Piper met her first, he was a perfect gentleman. I then put her in ex pen to meet Finnie as I didn’t know how he’d react. He was very unsure as to just what she was, lots of barking. I left her in ex pen while we had supper and then took her (and other dogs) upstairs where she really came to life as you can see in video!
Too cold to take her out to potty yet but she did at least do all her business on pee pads (she is litter box trained)! Quite the little barker...I’m thinking I may have my hands full with this one:ROFLMAO:! But the fur on her...she has a better coat than Finnie!
It’s been very busy since I got home at 330 with her and this is honestly the first chance I’ve had to sit! She’s currently having a nap in her crate, she cried a bit then fell fast asleep...peace and quiet!
As you can see she already has the boys wrapped around her paws lolView attachment 17154View attachment 17155 View attachment 17156View attachment 17157 View attachment 17158
Sooo exciting! What a cutie!
What fun! Congrats to you and your new little lass, Blueberry!
 
Been checking here all day to see what happened! She looks ready to rule the roost! Just so darling. did she go into the tepee yet? Welcome, Blueberry!
It was such a hectic day and I didn’t go to get her until 1 and didn’t leave there until 2:40. By the time I got home 3:20 and then supper:lol:! Then play play play...not like it is with the boys, she must be watched and she didn’t want to be in ex pen...oh no! Barking ensued and she’s got quite the squeaky loud bark lol.
No to the teepee...but she loves their big bed lol! And I think your right...she’s quite the bossy sassy little thing...of course she wasn’t barking at the breeders lol.
 
Back
Top