Sheltie Featured in Commercial

harrisla

Forums Novice
I saw a Blue Buffalo dog food commercial on TV yesterday featuring a beautiful sheltie, a sable and white. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I don't see many shelties on TV.
 
Yah, I've seen it too. One of our SN member's dog has actually been in a Fabreeze commercial. The one with the two dirty dogs on the couch, one was her sheltie, I THINK it was a blue merle or a bi blue. I can't remember who's dog it was though.
 
Sorry for the probably dumb question, but what's Nick @ Nite?:o

Your regular Nickelodeon channel. At night, like after 10pm they air syndicated sitcoms like full house, friends, etc, instead of their normal kids' programs. I tend to watch it as I'm going to sleep and I've been seeing that commercial almost every night for the past week or so.
 
Thanks, I used to watch Full House years ago, didn't know they still showed it on tv (wonder if I can find a channel that still shows Married with Children, one of my favorites:winkgrin:).
 
Yah, I've seen it too. One of our SN member's dog has actually been in a Fabreeze commercial. The one with the two dirty dogs on the couch, one was her sheltie, I THINK it was a blue merle or a bi blue. I can't remember who's dog it was though.

It was Danisgoat.
 
Back
Top