Sheltie portraits

LadyMcBeth

Forums Enthusiast
Artist Sally Minter is willing to paint sheltie portraits - starting at $250.00. Included is a sample of a portrait of AnnaBelle Spiess. You can google "Sally Minter" for a bio of her work. Sally painted this portrait from a photograph.

Treat yourself or someone you love to a special Christmas present. To get the email address, contact LadyMcBeth.
 

Attachments

  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 320
She's really talented...and a good friend too! We bartered a deal for this picture... she's open to negotiating usually....I love the picture...it is a treasure...
 
I'd like to add that Sally's landscapes sell in galleries for thousands, usually $3,000-$4,000. It might be a good investment, but for sure it will be a treasure!
 
Wow, those are really great. This just gave me an idea of what to get my Mom for Christmas this year. We had 2 shelties when I was growing up named Casey and Chelsea. Chelsea tragically passed away back in 2007, when we took them in to get their teeth cleaned, and our old vet was negligent with the anesthesia, and Chelsea unfortunately never woke up... Casey not too long after that got really sick, and battled cancer for about a year and half up until she passed back in June of 09.' Anyway, my point is, that I think that my mother would love to get a painting of both of them to put on her wall, because to this day Casey still was/is her favorite.
 
Back
Top