Sheltie + Vaccum = ....??

Aww bless thats a lovely video.

Jake is very much the same, with brooms as well. As a pup my hubby put a coke can on the floor and he did this with it, never forget it it was soo funny :lol:
 
what a cute video!! Belle was watching it the whole time trying to figure out how to get that barking dog :lol:
my dog Skyler does the same thing with the vaccum. years ago I had a border collie that would grab the vaccum and lift it up while I was sleeping. Gotta love those crazy herding dogs!!
 
Caliber is such a cutie. Spencer wants to attack the vacuum while I'm using it and he'll even attack the poor defenseless thing when it's not even running. We also have our disagreements when I am sweeping the floor with a dustmop. I'm thinking he doesn't want me to feel as though I need to clean. Good doggie.:biggrin2:
 
Right here as well !

Kia attacks and barks at the vacum cleaner, the mop, the broom the shovel when I'm shoveling snow!!:lol::lol: I have even taken numerous shovels of snow and thrown the snow her way she just comes back for more !!:lol: Silly Shelties !:rolleyes2:
 
Loved the video! My two shelties never bothered the vaccum or dustmops or anything like that but Jazz HATED when my husband chopped wood. For some reason he would go nuts when my husband had the axe in his hands and each time he swung it, Jazz would jump up and hit the back of my husband's legs or butt. Needless to say, with an AXE being swung around, someone had to hold Jazz during woodcutting! :eek2: He would go ballistic any time my husband even just picked up the axe!
 
That is too funny! Marlie does the same thing. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and broke her of doing it with the penny can. Marlie also does it to the dustbuster, the swiffer and the broom! Very cute video!!
 
Kia attacks and barks at the vacum cleaner, the mop, the broom the shovel when I'm shoveling snow!!:lol: I have even taken numerous shovels of snow and thrown the snow her way she just comes back for more !!:lol: Silly Shelties !:rolleyes2:

Yup to all of the above with mine. Even when I go to dust with a cloth they attack it. I do think that they have a think against ANYTHING that cleans!:lol: My last sheltie was like that too, he would even try and attach the windshield wipers!!!
 
My sons Dog likes to actually lay on the top of the vaccum when you are using it. He seems to get a thrill riding it. Most of mine are like Shauns dogs. Anything used to clean the floors they MUST attack. In my lazy way I don't mind...they get a little extra exercise that way chasing it. lol
 
Must be a Sheltie thing!

Caliber like to chase anything that cleans too!! Mop, Swiffer, Broom...anything! haha, it must be a Sheltie thing! Like SheltieMom, I don't mind either, it keeps me having fun while vaccuming or sweeping, and he gets some extra exercise!

Those silly, silly Shelties!
 
Back
Top