Last weekend I was competing with Simba so I thought now that Shoka is 18 months I'd enter him too and just train
We do have a rule in our class that while training at competition we never run past an obstacle that the dog hasn't finished learning yet we just avoid going near it but this beginners course just flowed so nicely I wanted to give it a try but skip the weaves. I was very proud of Shoka who did the course in 27 seconds. I hope we continue to progress as a team. He is so fun and easy to run 
I have to mention Simbas brilliant success at the weekend. He went up a grade winning the combined 1-7 agility. We are now grade 3. He got 2nd in the 1-3 agility and 3rd in the 1-2 agility (on the same course as Shoka trained in the video).
Here's a video of Shoka
https://www.facebook.com/emer.page/...otif_t=feed_comment¬if_id=1490612031699285
And some videos of Simba too
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcuXWEDMlYXYghymad_ibmOwkqwF_Vy6F
I have to mention Simbas brilliant success at the weekend. He went up a grade winning the combined 1-7 agility. We are now grade 3. He got 2nd in the 1-3 agility and 3rd in the 1-2 agility (on the same course as Shoka trained in the video).
Here's a video of Shoka
https://www.facebook.com/emer.page/...otif_t=feed_comment¬if_id=1490612031699285
And some videos of Simba too
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcuXWEDMlYXYghymad_ibmOwkqwF_Vy6F