Darren
Forums Enthusiast
Ok so I need a little advice here as I really can't decide if I should or not. My vet (it's back open, not the one that made a mess of the last incident) mentioned that they are now taking bookings for dogs to get 'fixed'. The current waiting list is about 4 to 5 months and so it will not be for a little while. I wouldn't want him going back in soon anyways after what he has been through but I'm thinking if he is going to get 'done' then I should get him booked in for early next year while he is still young (he's 4yrs old).
I'm really stuck on this and can't decide if I should do it or not. I just wanted to know what you all think, do you think it's worth putting him through it or do you think it's worth just leaving him whole now?
Thank you as always
PS here's a worried look for dramatic effect

I'm really stuck on this and can't decide if I should do it or not. I just wanted to know what you all think, do you think it's worth putting him through it or do you think it's worth just leaving him whole now?
Thank you as always
PS here's a worried look for dramatic effect

Last edited: