k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Yeah, my front and rear crosses were a bit sloppy in that first trial. Honestly, I literally learned how to do them 2 weeks before the trial so I was still figuring them out.
![]()
Darn, so if mine look all crazy, I have no excuse. I'm such a klutz anyways. I'm impressed I haven't tripped over Koji, the equipment, or my own feet YET! lol. Don't worry, I will. Oh wait, I have run into the equipment doing turns.
After reading that book recommendation "least likely agility dog", I have to say, I have perspective. lol. As in, don't expect a lot, have fun, it's all about them, etc.
I haven't really run NADAC yet so I really don't know. I do know that CPE doesn't use a Teeter or Weaves at Level 1 and their table is used more to stop the clock during the games. I've never seen an actual Pause Table in a CPE standard course even at their 4, 5, and Championship (C) levels.
As for their rulebook, I've only seen it on their web site, http://www.nadac.com/rules.htm. There is a link on that page, left hand column, to download a PDF of the "Exhibitors Handbook", which is what you'd want.
Thanks for the info. I did see that, but a lot of it's hard to read because I don't care how far apart the equipment is. I guess I need to pull out the rules I really care about. The ones that'll get me a Q. Just kidding. I just want to make sure i don't blow the rules in the first run.
Yeah, my front and rear crosses were a bit sloppy in that first trial. Honestly, I literally learned how to do them 2 weeks before the trial so I was still figuring them out.