Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

Halloween costumes

We had just an awesome visit with Eric & Lynn.They brought Lucy & Lexie's Halloween costumes for us to see,and of course we just had to try one on Trapp.

His ears were not cooperating,but just the same it was fun. Enjoy the pictures. The video will be posted later. To much fun!!

Earnhardt was thankful that they don't make costumes big enough for him,as he knew he would have to be part of the photo session~


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461395&l=976fb23c8c&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461396&l=ec914fdc87&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461397&l=81a8df02c2&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461398&l=c244ad4690&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461400&l=08c57ea9fa&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461401&l=7df8aa8c31&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30461404&l=c94d32e354&id=1064379855
 
We're uploading now! It may take a bit,as it is lengthy.You'll be amazed at how they all got along this weekend.There were some touchy moments,but they came quite late last night,and it was apparent that Lexie was definately protecting what she thought needed protecting. (Eric).
She has never shown this type of behavior,but it is all natural. There were a few snaps & growls,but Trapp backed off,and came running to me.

But the biggest surprise,which I really did not expect,and it totally made me melt,was when Lynn & Eric first arrived,Trapp was a very shy little one,and he came directly to me,sat there or wanted to be on my lap.So it was quite clear,that for the first time since he has been home,that he knew he knew I was mommy!
I'll post the link in a bit,off to play some cards with family.
 
Thank you!

I have just had a light bulb moment here with Trapp. I just let the guys in from last call potty time. And Trapp came rushing up the stairs to come in on the proch behind Earnhardt..it's the second night in a row,that Trapp has gone to Earnhardt's bed,and snuggled beside him,instead of coming to the door to go to bed.

I decided to let Earnie sleep in the house tonite,and he is resting comfy next to the crate,while Trapp sleeps. I'm thinking this is what Trapp is looking for when he wakes up intermittingly..he's looking for Earnhardt.
It could be the reason that Trapp has woke us up at ungodly hours in the last almost two weeks.(company here) and I did not let Earnie in because he will get on the furniture. He has been on the porch. Well tonite he is in,so maybe mommy can get 5-6 hours,that's if I start now!
 
Thank you!

I have just had a light bulb moment here with Trapp. I just let the guys in from last call potty time. And Trapp came rushing up the stairs to come in on the proch behind Earnhardt..it's the second night in a row,that Trapp has gone to Earnhardt's bed,and snuggled beside him,instead of coming to the door to go to bed.

I decided to let Earnie sleep in the house tonite,and he is resting comfy next to the crate,while Trapp sleeps. I'm thinking this is what Trapp is looking for when he wakes up intermittingly..he's looking for Earnhardt.
It could be the reason that Trapp has woke us up at ungodly hours in the last almost two weeks.(company here) and I did not let Earnie in because he will get on the furniture. He has been on the porch. Well tonite he is in,so maybe mommy can get 5-6 hours,that's if I start now!

better get started then................:yes:
 
LOL, great pictures and commentary.

With the green photo flash he looks like possessed puppy in some of the shots!

Love seeing my boy grow up! Thanks for the pictures.
 
Back
Top