Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

I just snapped this picture of him. He was coming up the hallway into the kitchen,and he had one of his favorite toys wrapped around his neck,and if you look closely you will his other front leg thru the other loop.

Don't ask me how he got this way,but none the less he makes us simle every day with his silly antics.

I noticed today,he has lost a canine tooth on the bottom.All of his milk teeth are now permanent teeth,and are very nice and straight. Guess we'll be buying a tooth brush soon~
He's growing up way to quickly!

Yes they do grow up too quick. Someday I can't believe Diva is over a year. Doesn't seem possible.
 
Gosh after I looked again at the pictures..I thought holy cow..his head is to big for his body!

Is this what we are seeing,the teenage phase? How long does this last???:confused2:

He is a ripper though,As long as he does'nt pick up bad teenage habits,driving to fast,dating,girls,not making the football team,whining...:eek2:

Don't you just love the "dingo" phase? "No., really, he's a Sheltie. Honest. Look, I have papers!" :rolleyes2:
 
Don't you just love the "dingo" phase? "No., really, he's a Sheltie. Honest. Look, I have papers!" :rolleyes2:

OMG Chris! That is just to funny.
But yes,his body is not looking totally all put together,hopefully soon,he will start to look like a sheltie,instead of a gangly teenager.
 
OMG Chris! That is just to funny.
But yes,his body is not looking totally all put together,hopefully soon,he will start to look like a sheltie,instead of a gangly teenager.

That was funny! And they certainly do go through one terrible teenage phase, lol.
 
Ah yes, that gangly teen look. I was just looking at Edan's pictures this morning from that period of his life, actually. However, like magic, they suddenly turn into incredibly handsome/beautiful Shelties and the awkward teenage look is quickly forgotten.

Trapp's turning into a very handsome boy. It's been great to watch him grow up. :smile2:
 
Ah yes, that gangly teen look. I was just looking at Edan's pictures this morning from that period of his life, actually. However, like magic, they suddenly turn into incredibly handsome/beautiful Shelties and the awkward teenage look is quickly forgotten.

Trapp's turning into a very handsome boy. It's been great to watch him grow up. :smile2:

Thank you Sherri! That is so sweet of you to say.
Watching him develope,and change has been a real treat,and a joy to witness.

I know he's getting to be quite the social butterfly around town.I came back from Bi-Lo's grocery store just this morning,and I had two people ask where Trapp was. He goes just about every where with me alone or with both of us,as he loves to ride.

As the other day we took Trapp to Bi-Lo's for just a bit of socialization training,being out with lots of people,grocery carts,the noise etc..Well he made lots of friends that day.
 
I, personally, try to ignore the "coyote designed by a commitee" stage, but I am having a real hard time of it with MMM this week. His hind legs are longer than his front and he is on an angle. They do look funny in this teen-age spell!

Trapp is just such a cutie though.
 
Today must be the designated "look at teenaged dog" day. :lol: One of my co-workers just showed me pictures of his Bernese who is in that same gangly teenager stage; which looks very strange on a large dog like a Bernese because their body's are still skinny and not husky like you are use to seeing in an adult - and ALL LEGS!. :lol: (It's what prompted me to pull up Edan's pictures from that same time period. I had to share with him, of course.)
 
Last edited:
New pictures~

I took these today. Both Earnie & Trapp sporting new bandanas.Bumper decided to sit in on the photo session,next to her brother~
Enjoy
 
Last edited:
Well doesn't he look handsome! And full of himself! Gotta love a pup with an attitude! He looks VERY good Michele; you're doing a great job!
 
Back
Top