Sleep well Seasar

Tabitha

Forums Enthusiast
Please keep a dear friends mother in-law in your thoughts and prayers. Yesterday her miniature poodle past away. Seasar would have been 15 years old this December. He was doing very well yesterday, then he went to sleep and never woke up. He did have health problems, but despite that, the quality of his life was very good till the end. Every time I saw him he was always so happy, always giving and receiving lots of love. I know there's a very special place at the bridge for him. Rest in Peace, sweet little Seasar.:hugs
 
Last edited:
I will keep your friend and her furbaby, Seasar, in my prayer. I am sorry to hear of her loss but it does sound like the baby had a very pain free easy crossing to the Bridge. RIP sweet baby.
 
I am keeping your dear friend's mother-in-law in my thoughts and prayers.

So very sorry to hear of Seasar's passing. My heart goes out to her.

ps My mother always said passing away in your sleep and waking up in heaven is how she wanted to go. Seasar woke up at the Rainbow Bridge!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top