Cindy
Premium Member
I always figured I'd get Pico neutered sometime early in 2024.
6 months was right before thanksgiving so that wasn't gonna happen.
and trying to do it between thanksgiving and christmas seemed not important.
well, in the last week or so, he has started humping a toy of his if he gets excited.
and he has been marking on walks for the same time frame (still squatting, but he used to pee once a walk and now he will go 2-3 times).
I figure it'll probably happen mid-late January. Since he was born May 10 that'll have him at 8-9 months.
He is around 15 inches tall and 15 lbs now, and I don't expect him to grown in height anymore.
he could lengthen a bit, but not much (he can already counter surf the very edges).
he does have 1 undescended testicle so it'll be a fishing expedition.
6 months was right before thanksgiving so that wasn't gonna happen.
and trying to do it between thanksgiving and christmas seemed not important.
well, in the last week or so, he has started humping a toy of his if he gets excited.
and he has been marking on walks for the same time frame (still squatting, but he used to pee once a walk and now he will go 2-3 times).
I figure it'll probably happen mid-late January. Since he was born May 10 that'll have him at 8-9 months.
He is around 15 inches tall and 15 lbs now, and I don't expect him to grown in height anymore.
he could lengthen a bit, but not much (he can already counter surf the very edges).
he does have 1 undescended testicle so it'll be a fishing expedition.