Snorting then blood

Cadbury has done this twice, the first time when he snorted a live spider up his nose (yes, I know:rolleyes2:) the second time when he snorted a grass seed that got stuck. My gut instinct is that she sniffed something up her nose, supplement maybe or even a small piece of food, managed to snort it out but it hurt the delicate nose lining making it bleed.

It will take a short while to heal, but as long as there is no fresh blood or pawing at her nose, then I don't think there is much to worry about.

Give her hugs from me and the boys.:wink2:
 
Juliet's Nose

My Harper Lee has snorting episodes, no blood though. She has allergies, the snorting just started not too long ago, she has sinus drainage and the like just like me.

As for diatomaceous earth being harmful, only if you inhale it and then only if you make a career out of inhaling it. Just like any powder, baby powder for instance it can cause irritation if you inhale it so don't you inhale it or let your dogs inhale it. I wear a bandana when I sprinkle it on the ground for the pups. Once laid on the ground it won't be an irritant nor is it harmful in any way for your dogs, cats etc.

I have been using FOOD GRADE DE for years now, and it has kept my flea/tick population at zero. There are no ill effects on doggies or humans.

Best,
Kate
 
Last edited:
Back
Top