Hello,
Chopper has been pooping runny or really soft poo for the pass week.
I try to just limit him to his dry food for the pass few day. But his poo is still very
Wet. Anyone have any idea? Or may be home reedy?
A diet of dry kibble,may not be the remedy for him at this point.You said the past week..how old is the pup?
Letting runny stools go that long in a young pup,is not good.He needed to be at vets office last week,if its still present.
Have you changed his diet? Has he been wormed? Has he been to the vet?Any other symptoms.Is there strong odor...
Try some pure packed canned pumpkin,take him off the dry kibble,and go boil some white meat chicken,or buy a jar or two of baby food (chicken).Cook some baby rice cereal,and offer that to him,and take him off the kibble. For a full 48 hours,if you think it is
diet related.
I don't mess around with soft stools,UNLESS I know for a fact it's diet related.The best place for this pup,is at the vets office,so he can determine the issue.
Good luck~