Something new ...

2GoodDogs

Forums Enthusiast
Three dogs, 18 years ... and I have something I've not had before! Justus has given me a UDX leg. One UDX leg. :) I'm so proud of him. He missed by leather article on Saturday, which was okay, he was soooo good otherwise!

On Sunday, the no sits and autofinishes were kinda ugly, but we held together in utility without them, and then he missed a sit or two in open but the principal parts were all there and we have our first UDX leg... gosh, it is setting us on the path of a new dream! Even if it takes years, or we never get the UDX, I'll have the one leg, and the indeniable proof that I have a very.good.dog. :)

So happy!
 
Congratulations! Isn't it exciting to achieve something you never thought possible? And by the way, Justus is a Sheltie so of course he's a good, smart, dog. :smile2:
 
Back
Top