Something similar to Nina Ottosons toy~

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
Brian picked this new toy,kinda looks like a pyramid dispensing toy like Nina Ottosons. No matter how hard they had pushed it around,it always comes upright. Japser is having a blast with it.Trapp loves it to.May end up getting another.

It was only 5.00.made by Dogzilla,and its called the "Steggin Egg".
Enjoy the video.
P.S....If you notice in this live video,how light Jasper really is.As we've been noticing lots of light cream & white on him.You can really see it here.Pictures do not really show his true coloring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQ3EzXZjQ4
 
Michelle, that is so cool and the dogs looks awesome! What did you have in the egg? I'm going back to work on Wednesday and for the first time since I've had Meggie she will not be able to go with me to work. I was thinking that I could put her breakfast in this and it would take her awhile to eat it. Give her something to do, at least in the morning.

Thanks for sharing and your dogs are BEAUTIFUL! All of Sasha's and Emma's pups are beautiful!
 
Cool toy! Too bad there's no walmart near me :( The nearest one is in Jersey.
Bailey and Cali would love it. I'll see if I can order it online.

Jasper does look very blond next to Trapp
 
Is it bad that my first reaction was 'Ah! They have the race on!'? (I didn't get to watch it because I had to work today. Got to listen to some of it on the radio though.)

Anyway... back on topic...
It does look similar to Nina Ottosson's Pyramid. I couldn't see exactly where the hole(s) for the food were on your egg. ON the Nina Ottosson, there is one hole at the top.

Doesn't really matter, the pups look like they are having a BLAST with it!

Jasper is a really light color and it looks like he has a dark stripe down his back. He really is a striking color. Trapps turned into a very handsome boy.
 
Randy, I think you're in NYC. There's a Walmart in Kearny which is around 20 minutes away from Jersey City, which is obviously close to NYC.
 
Randy, I think you're in NYC. There's a Walmart in Kearny which is around 20 minutes away from Jersey City, which is obviously close to NYC.

Yea I there's a few in Jersey that are like 20-30 minutes away. I guess 20 minutes seems like a long time when stores are normally around the corner from you.
 
They definitely look like they are enjoying it. Also, can't help but notice how calmly they are searching for the treats. I think my dogs would be shoving each other out of the way to get the cookie!
 
Michelle, that is so cool and the dogs looks awesome! What did you have in the egg? I'm going back to work on Wednesday and for the first time since I've had Meggie she will not be able to go with me to work. I was thinking that I could put her breakfast in this and it would take her awhile to eat it. Give her something to do, at least in the morning.

Thanks for sharing and your dogs are BEAUTIFUL! All of Sasha's and Emma's pups are beautiful!

I had taken some small treats from Canidae foods.The treats are called Snap Bits. The fur kids here love them.
Tonight Jasper had his supper meal from it. The dispensing hole is adjustable,which is really cool.It has a slider that adjusts for the size of kibble or treat,so you can make it just right to dispense fast or slow.

Well we think Sasha & Emma's babes are beautiful as well.We could not be happier the way these two are developing.Janet is awesome~
 
I searched walmart.com, amazon and even googled it. I can't seem to find this toy.

I did come across this dogzilla toy: http://www.amazon.com/Petmate-Dogzilla-Freeze-Arctic-Large/dp/B001CSB16G

Looks good for those teething puppies

Actually Walmart had that to. I commented to our cashier today,that pretty soon Walmart was going to be better about dog toys,than most small pet stores are now.I know our Tractor Store is pathetic as far as keeping things stocked,and getting in new items.

Our Walmart has a whole new planogram for new items,and it was fully done today.Lots of new stuff.
 
Back
Top