Sting

No standard title this weekend but another JWW leg today with a first place.He would have had a title in standard but the little bugger was a crazy man and went and put his feet on the seesaw. He had to refusals wich you are allowed and he would have Q'ed but it was not meant to be.:biggrin2:
 
No standard title this weekend but another JWW leg today with a first place.He would have had a title in standard but the little bugger was a crazy man and went and put his feet on the seesaw. He had to refusals wich you are allowed and he would have Q'ed but it was not meant to be.:biggrin2:

Congrats on his second leg in JWW!!! Bummer about Standard, but I'm sure he'll start racking up those titles like Shadow, once he focuses more. How old is Sting? Just curious. Wish I could get Koji to calm down a bit, but then, he runs so fast when he's crazy. Just wish he'd stop talking back to me during the run. lol.

Guess you'll have to get his JWW title first. LOL. Maybe he'll get both next trial.
 
Congrats on his second leg in JWW!!! Bummer about Standard, but I'm sure he'll start racking up those titles like Shadow, once he focuses more. How old is Sting? Just curious. Wish I could get Koji to calm down a bit, but then, he runs so fast when he's crazy. Just wish he'd stop talking back to me during the run. lol.

Guess you'll have to get his JWW title first. LOL. Maybe he'll get both next trial.

I am confident enough he will get it at the next trial.He is focused but not this weekend. It was my fault yesterday. I did not let him get the zoomies out. I was very thrilled with the lead outs and his sit stay at the start.
 
Congrats on another good day on the field. No need to rush through Novice with a baby dog. It's a good place to get the kinks out before moving on to Open and Ex. Know what I mean?
 
I was very pleased with Sting this weekend even though I was hoping to get him out of Novice.At least he is now 2 and 2 for both standard and jww.I learned a valuable lesson on Sunday and that is to make sure he runs some Zoomies off.He was a Nut case.He is still young and very green.He will be 2 August 18th.He had some really nice 2 jump lead outs.He has a solid sit stay at the start and his contacts were solid but he was doing the creep down 2020 so we shall fix that in class.:biggrin2:
 
Sharon, it sounds like he is doing very well! I am sure he will get out of Novice in no time :wink2: What a great dog!
 
Back
Top