Story 10 months old

Elei

Forums Enthusiast
26B06B00-F845-40D9-90EE-ED212B3673ED.jpeg Here are some pictures of my puppy Story at 10 months old. He is 15 inches tall and about 15.5 lbs. Story is super cute but don’t be fooled! He is the naughtiest puppy I’ve ever had:ROFLMAO: He is very busy and constantly getting into trouble. Always climbing onto the window sill and tugging on clothes! He keeps me on my toes! He loves to play, but like Kip, he is not a foodie. He will literally spit out hot dogs! But he is very sweet and sleeps on my pillow every night :)
3FA158C8-D072-40B6-BFF6-B41A5B99F893.jpeg
 
He is absolutely gorgeous Elei! I love his colouring! I’ve heard from other breeders that Bi Blues and Blue Merles are much different personality wise than sables and I can certainly attest to that! Blueberry is definitely the most misbehaving of my 3, not to mention the bossiest!
Yes yes Sables are without any flaws and innocent

Spitfire Esquire

PS Welcome Story, looks like you haves a farm. Any four legged sheeps
 
He's SO handsome, and quite the coat already for that age. How does he fit in with Kip and Brie
Yeah, it’s crazy how much his cost has grown in just a few months! When I first got him we actually gave him a coat because we were afraid he’d be cold. It’s much colder here than in Singapore!
Kip loves Story and likes to play with him. Brie is more indifferent but does play with him sometimes too. I thought bossy pants Brie would scold Story all the time but he doesn’t


PS Welcome Story, looks like you haves a farm. Any four legged sheeps
. Yes! Story has many four legged sheep, cows, and poultry on his farm. He thinks it’s very unfair he isn’t allowed to herd them.
 
Back
Top