Supporting Sheltie Nation

k9kreationz

Forums Celebrity
I can never find the thread that links to the sites that help support Sheltie Nation.

Doesn't buying through Target support SN? Does anyone know where I can find that thread?

Thanks.
 
It is also a text link at the very top of every page in your blue toolbar just above the first ad. :wink2:

Amazon might be having technical difficulties. You can always just refresh the forum homepage & then choose another amazon ad from the ones listed.

Thank you for thinking of the forums!
 

Attachments

  • support.jpg
    support.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
Well Kelly, I'm sorry to say that I can't help by buying through SN :no:
Unfortunately (and I'm not sure why, but typically am happy about it), I don't see ads. Ever.

Thanks for the easy link though, now that I know where it is, I can always go through that...assuming I see an ad. lol.

Strange but true.

(if anyone wants to PM me a link to Amazon, I'll be more than happy to click on it).
 
There's also a link on the main sheltie forum page. It's all the way on the right side (near "sheltie gear") and below the support sheltie resuce: sheltie angles ornament. I attached a picture for reference.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 11
Not sure if it worked but I have clicked on Amazon from the home page and then got stuff. There is always a link in the lower right.
 
Amazon ads only appear on bottom right side of the forum homepage & individual forum pages. If you are within a thread, you will not see them.
 
Something (browser? work? etc?) must block Amazon ads, seriously, all I have are blank spots that are a "could not load" type of page. See attached.

Someone please PM me a link to an ad. Just right click the ad and copy the link. I'd like to help Kelly out anyway I can.
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back
Top