ghggp
Moderator
So glad you are OK!Good luck and please drive safely!!
I had a minor accident driving in heavy rain today. Car is banged up, but I'm ok.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So glad you are OK!Good luck and please drive safely!!
I had a minor accident driving in heavy rain today. Car is banged up, but I'm ok.
Good luck and please drive safely!!
I had a minor accident driving in heavy rain today. Car is banged up, but I'm ok.
Oh my, heavy rain is just as bad as heavy snow...impossible to see anything! I'm glad your ok, although you may be sore tomorrow.Good luck and please drive safely!!
I had a minor accident driving in heavy rain today. Car is banged up, but I'm ok.



