Sweet Bonnie

Will be thinking about you and your Mom tomorrow. You had a wonderful life with her - treasure all those memories, they will help heal. :hugs
 
Rest easy tonight dear Bonnie... may your journey tomorrow be an easy one. There are many kind souls at the bridge waiting to greet you. Hugs to you and your mom.:hugs
 
I am so sorry you have had to make this decision but, what a wonderful testament to your good pet parenthood that your beautiful Bonnie is 16 years old. That says she had the best possible life you could have given her. Of course you will be sad for a time, but one day in the future you will think of something Bonnie did to make you laugh and you will realize, you are finally able to smile without tears falling. I wish Bonnie a peaceful passing tomorrow and then she can wait for you and your Mom at the Bridge. RIP pretty girl.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet little Bonnie today. Hugs to you and your family for being able to send Bonnie on this ultimate journey.
 
It is done now. It was kind of horrible. Her blood pressure was so low it took a long time for her to finally leave. And the vet for some reason felt the need to do a physical before doing this. I guess he hoped he would find something to help talk us out of the decision? I don't really know. She stopped eating completely on Tuesday, she refused even straight beef canned food- which was her favorite. But she did take a treat as he gave her the first shot. Then several minutes later, she was gone.
 
I am so sorry it was a tough leaving...it is hard enough without that. At least now your sweet Bonnie is at peace. Please know our thoughts are with you...

Trini
 
Back
Top